Some say that his tears are the source of the fountain of youth…all we know is that he called David Napo.
1) Name – David “Napo” Napoleone
2) Nugget car of choice – Honda Civic EG
3) Other cars/Previous cars – DC5R, EP3R, EK4 and S14A
4) How did you hear about Nugget nationals? – Long drive home from Winton, Ying suggested I should “attempt” to boost my e-fame by joining this fun series.
5) What made you want to join Nugget nationals? – The chance to enjoy competitive budget motorsport. That and the chance to beat Tom (ChargeR) on a reasonably level playing field.
6) Why did you pick the car you have to be your Nugget vehicle of choice? – I’m building an EG Civic racecar and love the car in general. With a chance to share parts and setup ideas, the EG was my car of choice.
7) What is your favourite thing/feature about your Nugget? – Cornering is ridiculously fast (certainly faster than my EP3 which was track orientated). Oh, and filling the tank for under $40 and getting insane mileage. #Nugget4Lyf
8) A random fact about you – I impulse buy EVERYTHING and usually regret it later, the nugget is heading down that path (haha).
9) Funniest thing about your car? – Upon purchase the heater was stuck in the “fully ON” position and could not be switched off. I consider this as a feature as I enjoy seeing my passengers become uncomfortable with the heat. Also the driver door key barrel was broken so exiting out of the passenger side became the “norm”.