Our next Nugget will be making the journey down from NSW for our first Winton round!
Where there is a Will, there is a way!
1) Name – Will Mitchell
2) Nugget car of choice – 1989 Honda Civic ED (aka, The Lunchbox)
3) Other cars – Mazda 323 SP20
4) How did you hear about Nugget nationals? – After I joined the Honda Historics group someone shared the picture Nuggets posted of a ED on 2 wheels through some barricades, from there on watched the latest video and fell in love, needed to give it a try!
5) What made you want to join Nugget nationals? – Watching the video put together of Nuggets Nationals last year, and my car which I bought for a track car being able to compete. It seems like a fun & awesome experience!
6) Why did you pick the car you have to be your Nugget vehicle of choice? – Already bought the ED due to it’s lightness, and all the research that has gone into Honda’s, including all the aftermarket components to support them.
7) What is your favourite thing/feature about your Nugget? – The way she handles when I’m throwing her through a corner, AND the constant popping from my muffler delete!
8) Funniest thing about your Nugget – I recently managed to snap the indicator/light arm where it connects to the base of the steering unit thing, so when I have my lights on and put the indicator on, the lights turn off. Always a good way to confuse other drivers at night, and myself..
9) A random fact about you – I’ve bought so much stuff for the Lunchbox lately, I’m only just going to be able to do nuggets (Mi goreng ftw)