1) Name: Ying Bot
2) Nugget car of choice: 2002 Toyota Echo Sportivo named Perry.
3) Other cars: EP82, EP82, EP82, EP91, NA6
4) How did you hear about Nugget nationals? From myself 😛
5) What made you want to join Nugget nationals? Because tracking small cars is the greatest joy known to mankind.
6) Why did you pick the car you have to be your Nugget vehicle of choice? I was originally going to buy an NA Starlet (see: other cars) due to the plethora of spares and unhealthy obsession I have but decided it was time to try something different by buying the car that Toyota built to replace the Starlet.
7) What is your favourite thing/feature about your Nugget? That it’s not a Civic 😛
8) Funniest thing about your Nugget? The “big block” Sportivo motor was taken from the hideous Echo Sedan of the same era. Toyota and the rest of the world then realised that this motor was actually not very sporty and put it in the Yaris and left off the “Sportivo” moniker.
9) A random fact about you: I listen to the Nate Dogg and Warren G song “Regulate” at least once every day. It’s the soundtrack to my life (followed closely by Taylor Swift – “Shake it off,” which should be the soundtrack to everyone’s lives).